PPE Isolation Protective Suit with Hood
These disposable, chemical protective, hooded coveralls provide maximum and consistent protection against dangers to the skin and body during pandemic, manufacturing, environmental cleanup or chemical handling. These isolation suits create a barrier to bar harmful contaminants from penetrating to inner clothing. Non-woven fabric is cloth-like and cool to wear all day with a three panel hood that zips to the chin and elastic hood, waist and ankles to stay comfortably in place.
- Anti-virus protection and medical protective suits are flame retardant, anti-septic, anti-UV, anti-insect, oil and waterproof.
- Constructed from non-microporous PE laminate material for liquid spray, particle, and liquid splash protection
- Anti-static treatment can help reduce static build-up
- Taped seams across the suit offer additional strength and protection
- Recommended for use in multiple industries including agriculture, biological and bio hazard, cleaning and maintenance, industrial and pharmaceutical manufacturing, painting, and more
Available in sizes M - 2XL